US History Essentials PackCTP10279
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This US History Essentials Pack covers these United States history topics:
- Facts About the American Revolution
- Facts About the Civil War
- Facts About World War I
- Presidents of the United States
- Notable inventions of the 19th Century. It covers telephone; American locomotive; high-speed combustion automobile engine; photographic film and camera; magnetic telegraph and morse code; typewriter; cotton gin; steamboat; incandescent electric lamp; wireless high-frequency telegraph; process of pasteurization; and sewing machine
- A timeline of United States history from 1607 to 2014
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during history lessons. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also appropriate for some adult education and citizenship classes.
- CTP 10153 US History 4-Poster Set
- CTP 10154 US History Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10155 US History Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (4 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 12' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.