STEM Essentials PackCTP10276
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set- features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper- highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This STEM Essentials Pack covers these science, technology, and math topics:
- The Word of Technology—medical, engineering, energy/power, manufacturing, communication, transportation
- The Scientific Method—question, hypothesize, experiment, observe and record, analyze, communicate results
- Notable Mathematicians—Albert Einstein, Emmy Noether, Isaac Newton, Hypatia, Carl Friedrich Gauss, Marjorie Lee Browne, Euclid, Maryam Mirzakhani, Pythagoras, Ada Lovelace
- Explore a Career in Engineering—aerospace, agricultural, architectural, automotive, chemical, civil, communications, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, software
- The engineering design process: ask, imagine, plan, create, improve, and share
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during science lessons or in a science center. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs, makerspaces, and tutoring centers.
- CTP 10144 STEM 4-Poster Set
- CTP 10145 STEM Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10146 STEM Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (4 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 8' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.