STEM 4-Poster SetCTP10144
Engage and inspire students with this STEM 4-Poster Set. The 4 posters in this set cover core content:
- The Word of Technology—medical, engineering, energy/power, manufacturing, communication, transportation
- The Scientific Method—question, hypothesize, experiment, observe and record, analyze, communicate results
- Notable Mathematicians—Albert Einstein, Emmy Noether, Isaac Newton, Hypatia, Carl Friedrich Gauss, Marjorie Lee Browne, Euclid, Maryam Mirzakhani, Pythagoras, Ada Lovelace
- Explore a Career in Engineering—aerospace, agricultural, architectural, automotive, chemical, civil, communications, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, software
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring math and science content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about STEM and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for science classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, middle school and high school classrooms, and career resource centers. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs and makerspaces.
- Set contains 4 posters
- Each poster measures 17 1/2" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.