States of Matter Essentials PackCTP10274
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This States of Matter Essentials Pack covers these science topics:
- Solids—properties of solids, particles in solids, examples of solids
- Liquids—properties of liquids, particles in liquids, examples of liquids
- Gases—properties of gases, particles in gases, examples of gases
- Three States of Matter: Fun Facts—atoms, molecules, subliming, freezing point, evaporation, condensation, mixture, vaporizing, melting, freezing
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. Helps bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during science lessons or in a science center. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs, makerspaces, and tutoring centers.
- CTP 10138 States of Matter 4-Poster Set
- CTP 10139 States of Matter Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10140 States of Matter Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (4 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 8' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.