States of Matter 4-Poster SetCTP10138
Engage and inspire students with this States of Matter 4-Poster Set. The 4 posters in this set cover core science content:
- Solids—properties of solids, particles in solids, examples of solids
- Liquids—properties of liquids, particles in liquids, examples of liquids
- Gases—properties of gases, particles in gases, examples of gases
- Three States of Matter: Fun Facts—atoms, molecules, subliming, freezing point, evaporation, condensation, mixture, vaporizing, melting, freezing
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring science content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about science and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for science classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs and makerspaces.
- Set contains 4 posters
- Each poster measures 17 1/2" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.