Math Basics Essentials PackCTP10281
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This Math Basics Essentials Pack covers these math topics:
- Why Learn Algebra?
- Math in Sports—football, baseball, soccer, basketball
- Math on the Job—accountants, cryptographers, meteorologists, air traffic controllers, construction workers, physicians, video game developers, actuaries, data analysts, and insurance underwriters
- What does a mathematician do?
- 47 math symbols
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. Helps bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during math lessons or in a math center. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs, makerspaces, and tutoring centers.
- CTP 10114 Math Basics 3-Poster Set
- CTP 10115 Math Basics Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10116 Math Basics Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (3 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 8' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.