Grammar & Punctuation 2EMC2712
Help your grade 2 students develop the important grammar and punctuation skills they need to be successful writers. Grammar & Punctuation, Grade 2 provides direct instruction and practice on 25 grade-level rules. Provide your students with the grammar and punctuation practice they need to perform successfully on classroom assignments, in the real world, and on state tests!
25 grammar and punctuation rules are supported by reproducible practice pages to help students develop important language skills. Interactive and reproducible activities motivate students as they practice grammar and punctuation skills such as:
• sentences and sentence punctuation
• capitalizing proper nouns
• compound words
• using I, me, we, us, they, and them correctly
• plurals and irregular plurals
• commas in lists, dates, and addresses
• possessive nouns
• past tense
• spelling changes when adding endings
• comparative and superlative adjectives
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.