Financial Fundamentals TopperCTP10118
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
Poster Set- features core content relevant to one topic
Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
Giant Banner- content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This Financial Fundamentals Essentials Pack covers these topics:
- What Is Financial Literacy?—borrowing, protecting, spending, saving, earning
- Think Like an Entrepreneur—Great Ways to Save Money
- Making a Budget—What Is a Budget? Determine Income, Determine Expenses, Subtract Expenses from Income, Record and Track, Review, Budgeting Tips
- Ways to Pay for Goods and Services—cash, check, credit card, debit card, gift/store card, online payment, layaway, mobile devices, and rent to own
- Money management tips
- Financial fundamentals academic vocabulary—APR, asset, budget, capital, credit, debt, default, earned interest, expense, fixed expense, gross income, impulse purchase, income, interest, net income, and variable expense
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during lessons. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also appropriate for some adult education classes.
- CTP 10117 Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster Set
- CTP 10118 Financial Fundamentals Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10119 Financial Fundamentals Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17 1/2" x 24" (4 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 16' long x 8 3/4" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.