Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster SetCTP10117
Engage and inspire students with this Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster Set. The 4 posters in this set cover core content:
- What Is Financial Literacy?—borrowing, protecting, spending, saving, earning
- Think Like an Entrepreneur—Great Ways to Save Money
- Making a Budget—What Is a Budget? Determine Income, Determine Expenses, Subtract Expenses from Income, Record and Track, Review, Budgeting Tips
- Ways to Pay for Goods and Services—cash, check, credit card, debit card, gift/store card, online payment, layaway, mobile devices, and rent to own
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring financial literacy content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about finances and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also applicable for some adult education classrooms.
- Set contains 4 posters
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.