Ecosystems 5-Poster SetCTP10141
Engage and inspire students with this Ecosystems 5-Poster Set. The 5 posters in this set cover core science content:
- - Forest—what is a forest? facts about forests
- - Grassland—what is a grassland? facts about grasslands
- - Desert—what is a desert? facts about grasslands
- - Tundra—what is a tundra? facts about tundra
- - Marine/Freshwater—what is marine/freshwater? facts about marine/freshwater
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring science content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about ecosystems and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for science classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs and makerspaces.
- Set contains 5 posters
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.