Earth Science 4-Poster SetCTP10135
Engage and inspire students with this Earth Science 4-Poster Set. The 4 posters in this set cover core science content:
- Oceanography Facts—the world's oceans, Great Barrier Reef, blue whale, jellyfish, and ocean plants
- Astronomy Facts—the Sun, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, and Nicolaus Copernicus
- Geology: Types of Rocks—igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks, and metamorphic rocks
- Meteorology Facts—temperature, hail, hurricane, tornado, drought, blizzard
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring science content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about earth science and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for science classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs and makerspaces.
- Set contains 4 posters
- Each poster measures 17 1/2" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip:Laminate posters for durability.