Shopping Appointment Information
Due to COVID19, we have added appointment shopping to help control the number of people in the store each hour. Please read the following information and contact us in advance with any questions.
Creating an appointment for in store shopping means that you are willing to follow our in store shopping guidelines. The staff is taking precautions to help keep you safe and healthy, and we appreciate you doing the same for us.
- Customers are encouraged to wear a mask while shopping.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and text us at 970-518-8044 with your last name and appointment time. We will text you when you are able to come in the store.
- When entering for your appointment, please use the sanitizer station to disinfect your hands. This will help us keep the product in the store as clean as possible.
- Please keep a 6 foot distance from KB staff and other shoppers.
- We offer contactless payments. If you have a contactless credit card or ApplePay, please consider using it for your purchase.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please cancel your appointment.
We will allow three shopping groups in during each 60 minute time slot. You must reserve your appointment in advance. Your time slot is available for up to 2 people in your group. You may arrive at anytime during your allotted time, but must be finished and checked out prior at least 10 minutes prior to the ending time.
Private Shopping Appointments
On Wednesday & Thursday, we have an appointment from 9:00-10:00am. This appointment slot is reserved for customers at a higher risk of severe illness. The time slot is available for up to 2 people in the same group.
Shopping with Children
If the second person if your group is a child, the following guidelines must be followed. Helping your child practice social distancing from other people and refraining from touching items is your responsibility. We appreciate your understanding and help with this matter.
- Small children must be carried or in a stroller.
- Your child must stay with you the entire time they are in the store.
- Children are encouraged to wear facemasks.
Please choose wisely as we are not accepting returns at this time.
Thank you for your support of our small business and for your help in keeping us all healthy.